Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Good Start


Hey....hope this my start!
Erm....suddenly thinking of start bloging. Hey i still got a problem coz i dun really know how it works.
TIRED & BORED DAY
Let's a start a bit about me. I'm 23 yrs old now, felt like old man already. Studying graphic design at HCC, then transfer to ATEC ( weird & funny Art Academy) but i do learn something there as well. Thank very much...i learn that lesson. After completed my study i was think do i look like a design, in my life like drawing a lot. Well maybe my out look does have a problem. That's why alway when i told someone i'm DESIGNER they will shock ( lucky not fainted) lucky my stuff still is "OK" althought i'm a freelancer and i don't do design daily basic but i do enjoy my time at home practicing my skill.
HAVE THE SCHOOL "college" LIFE ....!!
End up doing sales.... for earning?? or learning?? to be contiunie....I'll be back

MY FIRST BLOG....AND TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME...UNBELIEVABLE

No comments: